Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Alert Visualisation in Panel

Level 3

Hello Team

Is it possible to view alerts visualisation in a panel ?

We have daily percentage change alert setup in our workspace but instead of reading in a mail, is it possible to see all the alert percentage changes in a column in the same workspace ?

I am trying achieving it using "Day" dimension but no success.

Thanks in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@harshu_4u Seems like a feature request, you can post it in ideas section so that our product team can look into the requirement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@harshu_4u Seems like a feature request, you can post it in ideas section so that our product team can look into the requirement.

Level 3

@VaniBhemarasetty, Thanks for your reply. I will post it in ideas section also.

But, is it possible to have "Summary Change" visualisation functionality in a column ?

My problem statement is: We have numbers in a prop which are changing daily. I need to know the percentage change of everyday in comparison to previous day.

For ex: Monday - 15 , Tuesday - 20, Wednesday - 35 then our percentage changes are 33% up on Tuesday in comparison to Monday, 75% up on Wednesday from Tuesday and so on.

Thanks,