Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adding report from Reports and Analytics section to an existing WorkSpace

Employee

How can I use an Existing Report from "Reports and Analytics"  to my existing WorkSpace.

I tried using option Try in WorkSpace but that open the report in a new WorkSpace Project. How can I add that report somewhere in my existing WorkSpace

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately you can't import a Reports & Analytics report into an existing Workspace. As you noticed, they can only be imported into a new Workspace Project.

Instead, you'll have to recreate the Reports & Analytics report in the existing Project by dragging in a new Freeform Table into your existing Project.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately you can't import a Reports & Analytics report into an existing Workspace. As you noticed, they can only be imported into a new Workspace Project.

Instead, you'll have to recreate the Reports & Analytics report in the existing Project by dragging in a new Freeform Table into your existing Project.

Hope that helps!

Level 4

Hi ericmatisoff,

It looks like the "Try in workspace" link has now been removed. Is there another way to transfer reports into workspace?

Thank you.

Employee Advisor

The Try in Workspace button still exists. The fact that it's not showing for you may have something to do with the report you're in. What report are you viewing?

Level 4

Hi, sorry I do see it now. I was looking at a dashboard view and not the single report. Thanks for your help.