Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adding External User to AA Report

Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I was trying to add an external person to the scheduled report, however, it doesn't seem to take that information and prompts the error message that a recipient needs to be added?  Do those users need to have access to AA project?

SCB_0-1652300903216.png

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ah, there's a little trick to this... 

When you type in (or paste in an email) that isn't tied to an account, you have to hit enter to make it stick. The email address should get the grey bounding box and an email icon applied, then you can schedule the workspace.

Initial "non-working" state:

JDungan_0-1652305376979.png

After hitting enter "working" state:

JDungan_1-1652305384329.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ah, there's a little trick to this... 

When you type in (or paste in an email) that isn't tied to an account, you have to hit enter to make it stick. The email address should get the grey bounding box and an email icon applied, then you can schedule the workspace.

Initial "non-working" state:

JDungan_0-1652305376979.png

After hitting enter "working" state:

JDungan_1-1652305384329.png

Community Advisor

You're welcome... it's not immediately obvious so I completely understand. Hopefully this will help other people with the same issue.