Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Correct method to share Omniture Data

Level 1

I am using Amazon s3 bucket as my destination to store the Omniture Data. I have to pass the secret key and the access key to validate my credentials and create connection. But the AWS Team of my organization is saying that it is not a good practice to share Access Key and Secret Key and they have put MFA on top of it which is resulting in `Access Denied` error. Now, I am unable to transfer omniture data from Abode Analytics to my s3 Bucket.

Is there any thing I can do to resolve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shivamchand8592 I assume that you are referring to data feeds if that is the case. I do understand that you have to put the secret key, an access key that needs to be put in the UI for successful transfer, like this as shown in the below screenshot, which might be a privacy concern. but unfortunately, there is no workaround for the same as of now.

Here is the documentation for your reference

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/create-feed.html?lang=e...

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1652206448264.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shivamchand8592 I assume that you are referring to data feeds if that is the case. I do understand that you have to put the secret key, an access key that needs to be put in the UI for successful transfer, like this as shown in the below screenshot, which might be a privacy concern. but unfortunately, there is no workaround for the same as of now.

Here is the documentation for your reference

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/create-feed.html?lang=e...

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1652206448264.png

Level 1

Hi @VaniBhemarasetty , thanks for the confirmation. Moreover, is there any timeline/roadmap that the team is looking into implementing extra security apart from ACCESS KEY and SECRET KEY anytime soon?

Employee Advisor

@shivamchand8592 Not that, I am aware of. But you can post this under Ideas in the community for visibility to the product team