Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Add Revenue that wasn't tracked

Level 2

Hi community, 

on Monday we published a tracking implementation that didn't work as expected. The next day we found out that this lead to not tracking all of our booking values. We do have the Order ID but without any Revenue. Does anyone know if there's a possibility to add this revenue to those order IDs?

We already tried to upload the missing Order IDs with the Standard Event "Revenue" via Data Sources but this doesn't work. We get an error message saying "At least one enabled metric is required". Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards

Sabine

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You could do a SAINT upload. If order ID is your key value you could create a element hierarchy for it one level down like order ID value.

then use order ID in saint upload to associate column 2 order ID value.

this would I think give you what you are looking for and its pretty easy and even retroactive and allows for corrections(assuming orderID value  doesn't change.)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Sabine,

Can you create a event and upload the data there and then try to combine Revenue + Event using calculated builder to get the desired results? My easy take.

If not, did you try Data Insertion APIs? Please try the option as well.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You could do a SAINT upload. If order ID is your key value you could create a element hierarchy for it one level down like order ID value.

then use order ID in saint upload to associate column 2 order ID value.

this would I think give you what you are looking for and its pretty easy and even retroactive and allows for corrections(assuming orderID value  doesn't change.)

Level 2

Hi, @sabined51282667 .

Did you ever get to a resolution to this?

I'm in almost the exact same situation as you (Order is recorded, but Revenue is not), and I get the exact same error message.