Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

About clicks to page report

Level 2

In adobe help document,explanation about click to page is"  The number of clicks from a link on one page to access another page. For example, you click a link on the Home Page to access the Products Overview Page. In this instance, there are two clicks to navigate from the Home Page to the Product Page." According to this explanation , I think there should be only one click, why two ?

If we count one click from external website to website,we can get two clicks. But then how to explain first page viewed and 1 click to page. Under this assumption, the values of these two rows  in report should be same . Actually, they are not same in report. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Mary,

Actually you missed out on the product overview page in between.

It says home page to the product page which is completely by product overview page in between.

Home>Products Overview Page>Product Page. (2 Clicks)

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

Akhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Mary,

Actually you missed out on the product overview page in between.

It says home page to the product page which is completely by product overview page in between.

Home>Products Overview Page>Product Page. (2 Clicks)

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

Akhil

Level 2

Hi Akhil, 

Thanks a lot.I had thought product overview page and product page were same . Now I get it.

Thanks

Mary

Level 4

Hi Mary,

Please mark this thread as solved, would appreciate it as it helps us to track unresolved issues thread also.

Thanks

Akhil

Level 1

Hi Akhil, 

Am new to using Adobe analytics tool. could you point me to some reading resources where i can get insights to various functionality of the tool. 

Thanks 

Akshay