Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

A4T Panel: Normalizing Metrics Effect the Success Metric, events/evars and confidence levels calculations?

Level 2

So I have many evars and events that are used to track certain user interactions with the website. For example I have v117 to track users clicking on a part of the website.

When I want to use the A4T panels and get the confidence levels how do I interpret them when it comes to that certain event? I get confused because the event is not unique by default. See Image below:

RamizJa_0-1712616944133.png

When reporting on the metric I usually just add on a segment for the event and the use unique visitors on top of it but how would I know the confidence levels of that metric? 

RamizJa_1-1712617363466.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Confidence is related to the A4T metric, so here, basically, if you view it against Target Experience, it basically denotes out of which of two activities the one is performing better.

As per my understanding, it would be difficult to relate this confidence to the AA metrics.

Also, Confidence is a “locked metric” to Target Experiences. It cannot be broken down or used with other dimensions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Confidence is related to the A4T metric, so here, basically, if you view it against Target Experience, it basically denotes out of which of two activities the one is performing better.

As per my understanding, it would be difficult to relate this confidence to the AA metrics.

Also, Confidence is a “locked metric” to Target Experiences. It cannot be broken down or used with other dimensions.