Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

A blank line always shows in the report out of time range because of bounce rate metrics

Level 1

When I choose the bounce rate metrics, a blank line always shows in the report and out of the selected time range. How can I fix this in the report?

bounce rate.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Bounce rate is calculated based on Bounces/Entries. Since the visit can span over two days, with the entry on the previous day (24th), you will see the extra line show up.

You can add bounces and Entries to the table to see how bounce rate is calculated and how many entries are on the previous day

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

you should be able to fix it via column settings. To access Column Settings, drag a Freeform Table to the project, then click the gear icon in the column heading. Column settings

To fix - Enable Interpret zero as no value - Determines for cells with a 0 value, determines whether to show a 0 or a blank cell.

Level 1

Why the Nov 24 data come out in the report from Nov 25 to Dec 1 report?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Bounce rate is calculated based on Bounces/Entries. Since the visit can span over two days, with the entry on the previous day (24th), you will see the extra line show up.

You can add bounces and Entries to the table to see how bounce rate is calculated and how many entries are on the previous day