The current ReportBuilder filter lets you either exclude things or include them, but nothing more complex. In SC, I can do an overall "and" vs. "or" but on any number or mix of includes/excludes.
For example, I want a report on all Channels/sections with the word "baseball" or "basketball" but none with the word "Front" to get traffic on all detail pages but not section fronts.
Yes, i agree. It would be also great to be able to select individual items like you can in Excel client.
@Steven_hon: you can select indidual items in Adobe ReportBuilder. Here is how to do this:
- Click the Filter popup menu for the desired dimension,
- Then Choose "Specific" radio button,
- Then Click the Add button. A new form will be displayed that will retrieve the Top items for the selected dimension.
- You can then select the items you want to filter upon.
- Note that you can also select a set of items from a range of cell if it is more convenient.