Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
The current ReportBuilder filter lets you either exclude things or include them, but nothing more complex. In SC, I can do an overall "and" vs. "or" but on any number or mix of includes/excludes.
For example, I want a report on all Channels/sections with the word "baseball" or "basketball" but none with the word "Front" to get traffic on all detail pages but not section fronts.
Yes, i agree. It would be also great to be able to select individual items like you can in Excel client.
@Steven_hon: you can select indidual items in Adobe ReportBuilder. Here is how to do this:
- Click the Filter popup menu for the desired dimension,
- Then Choose "Specific" radio button,
- Then Click the Add button. A new form will be displayed that will retrieve the Top items for the selected dimension.
- You can then select the items you want to filter upon.
- Note that you can also select a set of items from a range of cell if it is more convenient.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.