There are a number of search engines which do not appear to be in the SiteCatalyst list of recognised search engines and therefore any organic clicks through from these search engines are appearing in Referring Domains. Could this list please be updated. Key search engines to include with their domains are:
- Virgin Media - search.virginmedia.com
- Conduit - search.conduit.com
- Sky - search.sky.com
- BT - search.bt.com
- Search Results - uk.search-results.com
- My Web Search - search.mywebsearch.com
- Orange - search.orange.co.uk
- AVG - search.avg.com
- alot - search.alot.com
In additional, AOL does not appear to be tracked correctly. Domains that I am seeing include aolsearch.aol.co.uk and search.aol.co.uk.
A more complete list of search engines can be found bycreating a Marketing Channels Detail report for Referring Domains for a sizable client and filtering on "search".