Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Workaround for Activity Map Issue

Community Advisor

Since google has made updates to chrome in the end of 2023, Activity map is not working. In case anyone is still having issues with the Activity Map, there is a workaround (disabling the storage partitioning flag) feature for time being till Adobe Team fixes the issue.

Steps to disable:

• Go to 'chrome://flags/#third-party-storage-partitioning'
  • In Third-party Storage Partitioning, change flag from Default to Disabled
  • Relaunch the Chrome, and you are all set with the activity map!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @fhusain, I saw you mentioned in some of previous threads regarding fixing the issue of activity map and it is being worked on. Do you have any update on when can we expect to use Activity Map normally? without disabling the third-party-storage-partitioning flag. Thank you!

Employee

Hey @Krishna_Musku Unfortunately, I don't have much information on the ETA yet, seems it is still being worked upon and there are multiple challenges due to changes introduced by the Chrome/Firefox in terms of storage access. We will update the thread once we have more information on the ETA.