Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Text wrap on fallout visualisation

Level 2

In Adobe Analysis Workspace, is it possible to wrap the text in a fallout visualisation? I have edited the text to make the description shorter but in some instances my fallout needs to contain the full page name which tapers off due to the space available.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I have not seen such a feature.. that would be lovely.

This would probably warrant posting as an Idea.... 

Community Advisor

Adobe Analysis Workspace does not provide a native option to wrap text in fallout visualizations. The fallout visualization is designed to fit within the available space, and longer text will be truncated with an ellipsis.

While you cannot wrap the text within the fallout visualization itself, one workaround could be to include a separate text box below the visualization, providing additional information or the full page names that are truncated in the fallout. This way, users can reference the text box for more context when analyzing the data in the fallout visualization.

Community Advisor

It would be nice if we could adjust the width of the Text / Visual within the fallout.... 

The visuals are usually just a few numeric values / %... if the whole visualization is shrunk to half or a third of the width, the visuals still tend to look fine.... for a full width Fallout, the visual portion would display just as well small next to a larger text... rather than keeping the text/visual always at the same proportion.... 

That doesn't exist today, but it would be an easy way to implement "longer" text... just allow the vertical break to be adjusted left and right....