Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Pradnya Balvir] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Pradnya Balvir (aka @prads), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Developer Expert Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E209)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Pradnya @prads

1. thesturdybot
  2. RskG
  3. RakeshRM 
  4. Karthik_sai_raj 
  5. sairamthota
  6. FlavioAug
  7. NagasairaghuGa

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Pradnya (@prads), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Pradnya and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Developer Expert Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E209)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

21 Replies

Level 8

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Learning Journey!

My name is Pradnya Balvir. Senior Digital Marketing Leader in Sophos. I have started my carrier in Analytics. Having 15 years experience in Digital analytics and worked on Adobe analytics, Google analytics, Adobe Target and CDP.

It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to exchange knowledge and insights with you all.

Looking forward to connecting with each one of you. Can you please introduce yourself?

Thanks.

Pradnya 

Level 2

Hi Pradnya,

My name is Sairam Thota, Full Stack Developer in NextRow Digital. Previously, I worked as AEM Sites Developer. Now I have been working as an Analytics Developer since last 1 year. 

This opportunity is my pleasure and looking forward to connect with you throughout mentorship.

Thanks,

Sai Ram.

Level 8

Welcome to the team @sairamthota! I will do my best to assist you throughout mentorship.

Level 8

Hello Team,

Please refer below link for Certification journey for Adobe Analytics Developer Expert.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/aa/aa-expe...

Please go through page and click on Exam Prep Guide for detail study material. Refer below screenshot.

prads_0-1722424928305.png

Exam objectives and scope

Section 1: Understanding Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem (10%)

• Demonstrate knowledge on utilizing the Adobe Experience Cloud ID
  • Demonstrate understanding of Adobe Launch
  • Demonstrate understanding of common integrations across the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem

Section 2: Strategy and design based on a solution design reference (SDR) (6%)

• Interpret a Solution Design Reference to develop efficient code for data capture
  • Use the Tech Spec for populating data objects

Section 3: Analytics Implementation and Configuration (36%)

• Determine which environment to deploy Adobe Analytics Code
  • Execute a minimal deployment code for Analytics tracking
  • Configure various components within Adobe Analytics UI
  • Configure Adobe Analytics report suite and variable settings
  • Utilize a data layer within a deployment
  • Execute advanced tracking features such as link tracking and product strings

Section 4: Tag management systems (20%)

• Enumerate requirements to deploy Adobe Experience Platform Launch in Adobe Analytics
  • Apply processes to configure website tagging with Adobe Launch
  • Enumerate requirements to enable extensions and Adobe Launch
  • Create rules and data elements

Section 5: Mobile services (8%)

• Apply processes to configure and execute a base pre-deployment code for mobile
  • Demonstrate understanding of processing rules and mobile services

Section 6: Testing, validation, and troubleshooting (20%)

• Troubleshoot JavaScript errors
  • Troubleshoot Adobe Analytics variables
  • Recommend testing and debugging best practices
  • Troubleshoot an Adobe Analytics server call across its lifecycle (that is, from beacon request to showing up in the report)

Please go through the module and let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to assist you on the same.

Thanks.

Pradnya

Level 8

Hi Team, 

1. thesturdybot
  2. RskG
  3. RakeshRM 
  4. Karthik_sai_raj 
  5. sairamthota
  6. FlavioAug
  7. NagasairaghuGa

I would like to encourage you to use this platform for learning, knowledge sharing and certification. Please participate actively.

Thanks.

Pradnya

Administrator

Hello thesturdybot, RskG, RakeshRM , Karthik_sai_raj , sairamthota, FlavioAug, and NagasairaghuGa

Again the link to the exam prep guide is here. Please familiarize yourselves with the content to prepare for upcoming activities and quizzes. Let me know if there's any questions about anything!

Level 8

Quiz 1: A customer is using Experience Cloud ID Service and needs to change the tracking server. How does that impact Unique visitors in the report suite?

A. The number of the unique visitors will not change

B. The number of unique visitors will decrease

C. The number of unique visitors will increase

Level 2

@prads My answer is A. Nothing will change for users who have already been identified by the Identity Service. 

Level 8

Hi Team thesturdybot, RskG, RakeshRM , Karthik_sai_raj , sairamthota, FlavioAug, and NagasairaghuGa,

Please go through the Prep guide Link and let me know if you have any issues. I have already shared Quiz 1 question on section 1. Happy to assist you in case of any query.

Section 1: Understanding Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem (10%)

• Demonstrate knowledge on utilizing the Adobe Experience Cloud ID
  • Demonstrate understanding of Adobe Launch
  • Demonstrate understanding of common integrations across the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem

Level 8

Team thesturdybot, RskG, RakeshRM , Karthik_sai_raj , sairamthota, FlavioAug, and NagasairaghuGa,

Quiz 2 for this week:

What is a syntax of key-value pair that contains Experience Cloud Visitor ID in the AMCV cookie?

A. vid|

B. MCMID|

C. amcv|

Level 8

Hi Team,

thesturdybot, RskG, RakeshRM , Karthik_sai_raj , sairamthota, FlavioAug, and NagasairaghuGa

Please go through Section 2 this weekend, I will add some quiz on section 2 early next week.

You can use Prep guide Link or refer attached PDF.

Strategy and design based on a solution design reference (SDR) (6%)

• Interpret a Solution Design Reference to develop efficient code for data capture
  • Use the Tech Spec for populating data objects

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Pradnya

Level 8

Hi Team, thesturdybot, RskG, RakeshRM , Karthik_sai_raj , sairamthota, FlavioAug, and NagasairaghuGa

I hope you all had a great weekend and gone through the documentation.

Now its time for Quiz 3:

According to Solution Design Reference (SDR), eVar6 is designated to capture the category at the time each product was viewed.

The SDR shows a code example for the use of eVar6:

s.products = ";8675309;;;;eVar6=Deal of the day";

Which configuration setting must be set for eVar6 to properly record its value?

A. Set the allocation to original, and expiration to purchase.

B. Enable merchandising, and use product syntax.

C. Set conversion variable syntax, and choose the binding event.

Level 8

Hi thesturdybot, RskG, RakeshRM , Karthik_sai_raj , sairamthota, FlavioAug, and NagasairaghuGa,

Quiz 4: A solution design reference documents says that an adobe analytics variable should be populated on all pages.

What are two methods that could be used to meet this requirement.

A. Push the value for the variable into the data layer which is present on every page.

B. Create a data element in Adobe experience platform launch that maches the name of the variable, and it will be populated automatically.

C. Set the variable in Global variables section of the Adobe Analytics Extension in the Adobe Experience Platform Launch.

D.  Set the variables in the adobe analytics; Set variables action of a page load rule in Adobe Experience Platform launch that fires on every page.