Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Meghan Powers] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Meghan Powers (aka @Meghan_Powers), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E208)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Meghan.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Meghan @Meghan_Powers

1. designbynumber
  2. Dhivyakumaresan 
  3. ND756
  4. indirareddyv22
  5. Rakeshkumarjuluri
  6. PrasannaVi2
  7. KanhaiyaKumar21 

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Meghan @Meghan_Powers, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Meghan and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about theAdobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E208)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

11 Replies

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hello everyone!  I'm excited to partner with you and happy to offer whatever help I can to help complete the exam.

Level 1

Hi @Meghan_Powers , Nice to meet you. My name is Rakesh kumar. have one query related to weekly quiz, when the weekly quizzes starts and how to access those ?

Hopefully you saw Sean's post below - weekly quizzes will start soon.  Here's some guidance to get you started with the first section.

This is a link to the Exam Prep Guide. This is the main location for where we'll be doing our studies for the certification. Accessing this may take additional logging on, but it should all be pretty straight forward. If there are any issues, please send me a DM and I can help out. 

For this week, please focus on Section 1, Understanding Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem. The goal of this first section is to help you:

• Demonstrate knowledge on utilizing the Adobe Experience Cloud ID
  • Demonstrate understanding of Adobe Launch
  • Demonstrate understanding of common integrations across the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem

We'll be coming out with a weekly quiz on this content soon, so please check out section 1 when you can so that you're prepared for future activities. Thanks all!

Thanks for the info. yeah sure will go through with the section1

Level 1

Hi @Meghan_Powers ,

I am Indira and nice meeting you here! Excited to be part of this program. Looking forward for your guidance and more discussions. 

Thanks,

Indira.

Administrator

As we work towards our Business Practitioner Expert certification, there are five main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam. They are:

• Section 1: Understanding Analytics in the Adobe Cloud Ecosystem (10%)
    • Demonstrate understanding of common integrations across the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem
  • Section 2: Reporting and dashboarding for projects (30%)
    • Consider the advantages of using a reporting tool based on a given scenario
    • Compare fallout and flow visualization and appropriate variable types for reporting
    • Apply the process to schedule Projects and Data Warehouse
    • Apply the process to share Projects and Reporting and Analytics dashboards for different users and/or groups
    • Apply the process to set Alerts
    • Apply the process to lookup the dimensions/components
    • Apply the process to create a visualization
    • Given a scenario, determine the appropriate item to use
    • Apply the process to create, configure, and use mobile scorecards
  • Section 3: Segmentation and calculated metrics (22%)
    • Determine how to develop and configure segments
    • Apply the process to share segments with others in the organization
    • Compare segments
    • Apply segments to Projects and Components
    • Apply the process to generate calculated and/or segmented metrics
  • Section 4: General tool knowledge and troubleshooting (12%)  
    • Analyze reports and identify data quality issues
    • Define different types of dimensions and parameters existing in Adobe Analytics (eVars, props and events)
    • Determine how to bring data in and out of Adobe Analytics
    • Identify information from marketing URLs
  • Section 5: Administration (10%)  
    • Apply the process to configure the Marketing Channel reports with Marketing Channel processing rules
    • Apply the process to configure Classification Importer and Rule Builder
    • Apply the process to configure a virtual report suite based upon an existing segment
    • Use the Data Feed Manager Admin UI
    • Understanding of data governance

Administrator

This is a link to the Exam Prep Guide. This is the main location for where we'll be doing our studies for the certification. Accessing this may take additional logging on, but it should all be pretty straight forward. If there are any issues, please send me a DM and I can help out. 

For this week, please focus on Section 1, Understanding Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem. The goal of this first section is to help you:

We'll be coming out with a weekly quiz on this content soon, so please check out section 1 when you can so that you're prepared for future activities. Thanks all!

Thanks Sean for posting some content while I was on vacation.  Just went on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas with my family (9 year old daughter and 5 year old son) and it was magical!
Now I'm back and ready to help ya'll crush this exam!

Could everyone let me know a little about their background in Adobe Analytics?  That'll help me figure out which areas each person might need to focus on.

One tip for everybody:  Take the practice exam, and while you're taking it, screenshot/note any question you're not sure of or got wrong.  Those are the areas you'll want to search Adobe's knowledge base to learn the answer and study those especially.

Practice test:
https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/playScorm/682?%2Fcourses%2FplayScorm%2F682&%2Fcourses%2FplaySco...

I also suggest some tried and true test taking practices of making flash cards, etc.

Quiz question time:

Please post your replies here as to what you think the answer is and WHY you think that is the answer.

Q. Which of these report would help you see users (group of users) sharing common characteristics over a specified period?

1. Fallout
2. Flow report
3. Cohort Analysis
4. Segment Comparison

3. Cohort Analysis
it groups users based on characteristics and track the behavior 

Thanks for your post @Rakeshkumarjuluri .

Everyone else, feel free to post your answer by COB Wed, 8/7. and I'll plan to reveal the answer Thursday, 8/8.