Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Hari Krishna Devanabowina] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Hari Krishna Devanabowina (aka @harikrishnadevanabowina), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Hari Krishna, @harikrishnadevanabowina

1. Bhuwan_B
  2. AEM_U1
  3. Akanksha Kaushal
  4. Indra Kumar Reddy Madhuru
  5. Hui-Hwoo
  6. Sai_07
  7. srikanthpogula 

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Hari Krishna, @harikrishnadevanabowina, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Hari Krishna and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

51 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @harikrishnadevanabowina. Thanks for sharing the exam details, i went through each of the sections. I have one query related to Adobe Experience Cloud ID, posting it below to get your inputs!

What are the privacy and data security considerations associated with using Adobe Experience Cloud ID. How does Adobe Experience Cloud ID handle user consent and compliance with regulations like GDPR and CCPA?

Hi @Bhuwan_B That's an excellent question, and indeed, understanding privacy and security considerations is a fundamental first step in any data collection initiative.

Adobe has made efforts to address privacy and compliance concerns:

GDPR and CCPA Compliance
Here are my thoughts:

Adobe offers tools and resources to help organizations comply with GDPR and CCPA. For instance, the Adobe Experience Platform Privacy Service enables data access and deletion requests.  
Consent Management: Adobe provides mechanisms for capturing and managing user consent, allowing for tailored data usage based on preferences.  
Data Minimization: Adobe emphasizes the importance of collecting only necessary data and deleting it when no longer required.
However, it's essential to note that ultimate responsibility for compliance lies with the organization using Adobe Experience Cloud ID. They must ensure that their implementation and use of the tool align with applicable regulations.

A crucial point to emphasize is the importance of data minimization. Often, businesses propose numerous KPIs without realizing that existing data, when analyzed differently, can already provide the desired insights. Businesses can easily overestimate their data needs, ignoring the power of data manipulation.

These articles may provide additional insights.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/id-service/using/intro/overview

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/core-services/interface/services/customer-attributes/priv...

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/landing/governance-privacy-security/o...

Level 4

Dear Aspirants,

@AkankshaKaushal @Bhuwan_B @srikanthpogula @Sai_07 @Hui-Hwoo @AEM_U1 @inder

Once again I am posting the link for Adobe Analytics Developer Expert Prep Guide

Hope you have started the journey and appreciate if you could please share your progress and insights?

Hi @harikrishnadevanabowina 

Sorry for the delayed response, I have gone through the Prep guide, started on few topics but held up because of planned Go-Live in the current project, will resume soon.

Hi @srikanthpogula great to hear from you. We can understand that and happy that you are able to resume the learning.

Please post if you have any queries. I will be very much happy to support.

BR, Hari Krishna D

Level 4

The debugger offers significant flexibility in examining tag implementation prior to report generation.

The Adobe Experience Platform Debugger extension for Chrome examines your web pages and helps you find problems with how your Adobe Experience Cloud solutions are implemented.

Adobe Experience Platform Debugger overview

Level 4

Week 2 Quiz: Try to answer and validate your knowledge.

01. In configuring extensions in Adobe Launch, what is an essential consideration?
a) Minimizing the use of custom code
b) Maximizing the number of third-party extensions
c) Ensuring all extensions are updated simultaneously
d) Ensuring extension compatibility with current data and rules

Which settings are mandatory configuration in the Adobe Analytics report suite for basic functionality? (Choose Two correct answers)
a) Time zone and currency
b) Default page name
c) Video tracking parameters
d) Visitor ID service

Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend as well. Enjoy your time off!

Hello @harikrishnadevanabowina, below are my answers

01. In configuring extensions in Adobe Launch, what is an essential consideration?

Ans: d) Ensuring extension compatibility with current data and rules: Critical for preventing data discrepancies and ensuring that all functionalities work correctly in Adobe Launch.

Q2. 02. Which settings are mandatory configuration in the Adobe Analytics report suite for basic functionality? (Choose Two correct answers)

Ans: a) Time zone and currency: Essential for accurate data reporting for users. 

b) Visitor ID service: Crucial for consistent user tracking across sessions.

Only time zone and currency are mandatory fields while creating a new report suite, however, it's essential to configure ECID as it provides a unique and consistent ID for each visitor.

Thank you! Have a nice weekend!

Here are the correct answers:

a) Minimizing the use of custom code
b) Maximizing the number of third-party extensions
c) Ensuring all extensions are updated simultaneously
d) Ensuring extension compatibility with current data and rules

Option d,  is the right answer.

Which settings are mandatory configuration in the Adobe Analytics report suite for basic functionality? (Choose Two correct answers)
a) Time zone and currency
b) Default page name
c) Video tracking parameters
d) Visitor ID service

Option a,b,  is the right answer.

Level 4

Hello Dear Aspirants,

How is your certification preparation going? As we approach mid-August, consider testing your readiness with Adobe's practice questionnaire if you feel prepared for the exam.

The Readiness Questionnaire for the Adobe Analytics Developer Expert exam (AD0-E209) asks about the minimum knowledge and experience of a candidate who is ready to take the exam.

AD-Q-E213 Readiness Questionnaire for Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Exam

Level 4

Dear Aspirants,

I hope you're making great progress with your studies. To check your understanding, here's the mid week quiz. I'll share the answers tomorrow.

Question 1:

How many list variables are available per report suite?

a) 8
b) 3
c) Unlimited

Question 2:

When creating a rule in Adobe Experience Platform Launch, a rule order parameter is required.

What would be kept in mind about rules with the same event type when setting the Order parameter?

a) The Order parameter determines the order that the Rule starts and ends.
b) Rules that have the same Order parameter value run in the order they were entered.
c) Rules run in the order specified by their Order parameter

Question 3:

How would an Analytics developer calculate Order Conversion Rate, a KPI?

a) Calculate the percentage of all visits that resulted in a purchase event
b) Calculate the percentage of all visits that visited the checkout page.
c) Calculate the percentage of all visits where the user added products to the cart.

Question 4:

A retail website store is tracking the downloads with the name of product in a eVar15. While running the eVar15 report, the client observed that report is empty. During debugging client found that even though the eVar15 is set in rule, it is not getting paused to Adobe Analytics.

What could be the reason of eVar15 not getting paused?

a) eVar15 is set to expire after hit
b) Event Based Rule is used instead of Direct Call Rule
c) eVar15 is not added to s.linkTrackVars

Hi @harikrishnadevanabowina, I hope you are doing well!

Below are my answers
Q1. b) 3
Q2. c) Rules run in the order specified by their Order parameter
Q3. a) Calculate the percentage of all visits that resulted in a purchase event
Q4. c) eVar15 is not added to s.linkTrackVars

Thanks

How are other aspirants doing @Bhuwan_B @srikanthpogula @Sai_07 @Hui-Hwoo @AEM_U1 @inder ?

Were you able to take quiz? Any questions or thoughts from you?

Level 4

Dear Aspirants,

I hope you're making great progress with your studies. Lets check our knowledge, weekend quiz:

Question 1: Which of these report would help you see users (group of users) sharing common characteristics over a specified period?

A. Fallout
B. Flow report
C. Cohort Analysis
D. Segment Comparison

Question 2: What is the visualization in Adobe Analytics Workspace enables you to visualize the path users take through your website?
A. Dashboard
B. Flow
C. Segment
D. Report

Question 3: Which of the following are true regarding the use of Adobe Experience Cloud ID?
(Choose two)
A. It helps in tracking users consistently across Adobe products
B. It can store user data indefinitely
C. It enables more accurate cross-device analytics
D. It is used to directly manipulate data within Adobe Analytics

Question 4: What does the “Real-time Segmentation and Triggers” feature in Adobe Analytics allow users to do?
A. Track the performance of real-time marketing campaigns
B. Send email notifications to users in real-time
C. Create and activate segments based on specific criteria
D. Analyze real-time website traffic

Community Advisor

Question 1: Which of these report would help you see users (group of users) sharing common characteristics over a specified period?

Answer : C. Cohort Analysis

A cohort is a group of people sharing common characteristics over a specified period. Key benefits include, better Data-Driven decisions, Improved retention etc.

Question 2: What is the visualization in Adobe Analytics Workspace enables you to visualize the path users take through your website?

Answer : B. Flow

It helps in mapping out and understanding the user journey on website.

Question 3: Which of the following are true regarding the use of Adobe Experience Cloud ID?

Answer : A. It helps in tracking users consistently across Adobe products, C. It enables more accurate cross-device analytics

Question 4: What does the “Real-time Segmentation and Triggers” feature in Adobe Analytics allow users to do?

Answer : C. Create and activate segments based on specific criteria

Level 4

Dear Aspirants,

I hope you had a restful weekend!

I wanted to check in on your progress with the certification learning and preparation. I have some exciting news to share. Adobe is offering a 50% off voucher for certification exams to select participants.

To be considered for this opportunity, it's essential that you actively engage in the certification program. Adobe will be reviewing participant involvement to determine voucher recipients.

Let's make sure you’re in the best position to qualify for this discount.

To begin the process: Please fill the form

Do not hesitate to reachout to me for any queries.

Best Regards, 

Hari Krishna Devanabowina