Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

[Mentor Hari Krishna Devanabowina] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Hari Krishna Devanabowina (aka @harikrishnadevanabowina), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Hari Krishna, @harikrishnadevanabowina

1. Bhuwan_B
  2. AEM_U1
  3. Akanksha Kaushal
  4. Indra Kumar Reddy Madhuru
  5. Hui-Hwoo
  6. Sai_07
  7. srikanthpogula 

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Hari Krishna, @harikrishnadevanabowina, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Hari Krishna and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

56 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bhuwan Bhaskar. While I’m relatively new to Adobe Analytics, I come with a strong background in Adobe Experience Manager. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to learn Adobe Analytics and am eager to dive deep into its features and capabilities.

I believe that with Community support and mentorship, I can quickly grasp the intricacies of Adobe Analytics.

Thank you @seanrobinson @harikrishnadevanabowina for your support, and I’m excited to embark on this learning adventure together.

Hi @Bhuwan_B Welcome to the group! Let's share knowledge and build our Adobe Analytics expertise together.

Level 2

Hello @harikrishnadevanabowina and Team,

My name is Akanksha Kaushal.  I have experience in Adobe Campaign for more than five years. I've been working with Adobe Analytics form last year. I aim to learn more and expand my skills in this area while learning some of the best use cases and processes. I am looking forward to working with you on this program.

Hi @AkankshaKaushal welcome. Let’s make the most of this opportunity together! I'm eager to delve into the world of Adobe Analytics together.

Level 5

Hi,

I am an AEM Developer, plan to gain experience on Adobe Analytics Solution Design and implementation. I have been working on minor/simple Adobe Analytics use cases from last one year.

Thanks @seanrobinson @harikrishnadevanabowina @NimashaJain for this opportunity, looking forward for the collaboration.

Hi @srikanthpogula Welcome. Let's make the most of this opportunity. I'm eager to delve into the world of Adobe Analytics together.

Community Advisor

@seanrobinson I see mentor engagement has already started in other threads, Please let us know when we will have details shared for preparation. Thanks!

Level 4

Thanks @seanrobinson for the Aspirants list.

Welcome to the group, everyone!

I'm excited to be your mentor on your journey to mastering Adobe Analytics and earning your certification. Let's create a dynamic learning environment together, build a supportive community where learning is fun and questions are encouraged.

Feel free to share ideas, ask any questions, no matter how simple, and discuss your Sandbox experiments. Adobe Analytics (including Tags and Launch) is vast, so don't hesitate to seek clarification whenever needed. Let's make the most of this opportunity!

To establish a strong foundation, I'd like to begin by sharing essential knowledge about Adobe Analytics.

As we work towards our Developer Professional certification, there are four main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam. They are:

• Section 1: Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud Ecosystem (14%)
      • Identify features and capability of Adobe Experience Cloud ID
      • Identify uses for Adobe Launch
      • Identify how to enable / support Adobe Analytics tags in the Adobe Experience Cloud Eco-system

• Section 2: Analytics Strategy and Design based on a SDR (12%)
      • Given a Solution Design Reference, identify which data objects have to be populated
      • Given a part of a Tech Spec document, identify how to implement the data capture

• Section 3: Analytics Implementation and Configuration (30%)
      • Identify the steps to deploy Adobe Analytics Code
      • Identify functions of minimal deployment code for Analytics tracking
      • Identify the steps to configure various components within Adobe Analytics UI
      • Identify functions of Adobe Analytics report suite and variable settings
      • Identify the characteristics of a data layer and data layer values
      • Identify App Measurement functions for tracking features such as link tracking and e-commerce tracking

• Section 4: Tag Management Systems (18%)  
      • Identify if requirements have been met using tag audits
      • Identify the steps to configure website tagging with Adobe Launch
      • Given a scenario, identify how to enable, modify, and troubleshoot extensions in Adobe Launch
      • Identify how to create rules and data elements

• Section 5: Components of Adobe Analytics (8%)  
      • Identify the functions of Adobe Analytics API (data feed, warehouse, data sources, reports)
      • Identify the characteristics of processing rules

• Section 6: Testing, Validation, and Troubleshooting (18%)  
      • Identify the meaning of common JavaScript errors
      • Identify the meaning of common Adobe Analytics variables errors
      • Given a scenario, identify testing and debugging validation best practices that should be followed
      • Identify how to track an Adobe Analytics server call (i.e. From beacon request to showing up in the report)

Also check this out - Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Prep Guide

Level 4

AEM_U1 

Sai_07

Hui-Hwoo

Akanksha Kaushal

Indra Kumar Reddy Madhuru

Looking forward to connect with you. Welcome! Let's learn together and achieve great things.

Level 4

Week 1 Question:

Ever wondered how accurate product syntax can make or break your organization's event, order, and revenue data?

Please refer the Products material and learn the implementation techniques on Products.

@Bhuwan_B @srikanthpogula @AkankshaKaushal AEM_U1

Hui-Hwoo

Sai_07

Please review the syntax below and confirm its accuracy. If incorrect, please provide the correct version.

s.products = "ExampleCategory;ProductID;AmountOfProduct;TotalValue;ExampleCategory2;ProductID2;AmountOfProduct2;TotalValue2,ExampleCategory3;ProductID3;AmountOfProduct3;TotalValue3"

Hy @harikrishnadevanabowina, below is the correct syntax.

s.products = "ExampleCategory;ProductID;AmountOfProduct;TotalValue,ExampleCategory2;ProductID2;AmountOfProduct2;TotalValue2,ExampleCategory3;ProductID3;AmountOfProduct3;TotalValue3";

Thanks @AkankshaKaushal for response.

The products variable is flexible when omitting fields and including multiple products. This flexibility can make it easy to miss a delimiter, which causes the implementation to send incorrect data to Adobe. If there are more products, add a comma to separate them and calculated as a new product and their fields.

Level 4

Hello All, 

How are you finding the learning process? Don't hesitate to share any questions or breakthroughs.

Best Regards,

Hari Krishna Devanabowina

Level 4

Hi Aspirants 

@AkankshaKaushal @Bhuwan_B @srikanthpogula 

Here is a mid week question to all of you . Try to answer and validate your knowledge.

Question: What does the “Test and Target” integration in Adobe Analytics refer to?
a) A/B testing and personalization capabilities
b) A feature for testing web page loading speed
c) A tool for testing ad performance
d) A feature for testing website accessibility

Community Advisor

a) A/B testing and personalization capabilities

I believe that's what is known as A4T.

Hy @harikrishnadevanabowina,

The test and target integration in Adobe Analytics refers to A/B testing and personalization capabilities. This integration allows users to run A/B tests, multivariate tests, and deliver personalized content to different audience segments based on data collected in Adobe Analytics.

Level 4

Hi @Sai_07 @Hui-Hwoo @AEM_U1 @inder How is it going with your learning. Did you get chance to go through the steps I have shared last week. Please feel free to reachout to me for any queries. 

BR, Hari Krishna Devanabowina