Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

[Mentor Ankit Agarwal] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Ankit Agarwal (aka @ankitagarwal05), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Ankit.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Ankit, @ankitagarwal05

1. Achyuth19
  2. FarizKa1
  3. InderpreetSin 
  4. Mshaji
  5. kapil_rajoria
  6. Raja-kp
  7. Nitin Choley
  8. LoïcME

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Ankit, @ankitagarwal05 and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Ankit and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

46 Replies

Level 1

While going through AEP integration with analytics, I saw documentation

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/integrations/experience-pl...

Learn the modern approach on how to integrate Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Analytics using the Platform Web SDK.

I followed the steps , it seems that we are not directly integrating with analytics. It is through Launch extenstions.

Example seems to be working fine, I see events and evar variables.  AEP debugger doesn't see events or data in Analytics block, however they are avalable in AEP websdk. Is there anything I am missing,

However cant I see the events in analytics.

My questions on this

1. Is this the right approach? Can we extend this to target and other products?

2. How can I see the events in Analytics sections in aep debugger?

3. Any limitations to this approach

Level 3

did you get the solution for this? if yes, please do share

Level 4

Hi @MohammedSh6 Below are the answers:

#1  This modern approach is correct to integrate AEM and Adobe Analytics using AEP Web SDK and absolutely we can extend the same approach to target and other products.

#2 - After Migration to AEP web SDK you have to check the Adobe Analytics logs in AEP debugger under Tools> Logs

ankitagarwal05_0-1724646991128.png

#3 - As of now I don't see any limitations to this approach but only Caveat I can see if in future if you want to Migrate AEM website to any other platform then this approach might fail during that migration and you have to rework on Adobe Launch for the migration.

Level 4

Hi All, 

I hope all of you are doing well and making progress on the study to prepare for the exam. You should be heading to section 4 "Tag management systems" about the Adobe Launch activities which are the major part of an Adobe Analytics Developer's daily job, and please also study small section 5 "Components of Adobe Analytics" together which is related to different components available in Adobe Analytics Tool. I will post a quiz at end of this week.

We will be wrapping up our training programme bt end of next week with our last section 6 "Testing, Validation, and Troubleshooting"

Moreover, Adobe is offering 50% off voucher to actively engaged aspirants for the certification, please fill in the form to apply. 

Level 3

Hello @ankitagarwal05 

Thank you so much for the mentorship program. I enjoyed the practice exam and the Quiz.

I know, we had limited time for the program. Still, I will continue my learning journey and if I have any queries/doubts then definitely tag you or utilize the Experience League platform.

All the very best to my fellow aspirants for the certification exam.

Happy Learning