Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

[Mentor Ankit Agarwal] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Ankit Agarwal (aka @ankitagarwal05), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Ankit.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Ankit, @ankitagarwal05

1. Achyuth19
  2. FarizKa1
  3. InderpreetSin 
  4. Mshaji
  5. kapil_rajoria
  6. Raja-kp
  7. Nitin Choley
  8. LoïcME

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Ankit, @ankitagarwal05 and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Ankit and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

46 Replies

Level 3

Hello @ankitagarwal05 and my fellow aspirants,

I am ‘Inderpreet Singh’. I have over half decade of experience in web technologies. I used to work for TD bank, canada as a senior measurement solution analyst (aka web analyst ) for 1 year and 2 month and then last December I shifted to California, USA and now waiting for my work authorization. Meanwhile , I came across this opportunity and got enrolled. I am eagerly to learn from my mentor and fellow aspirant about the Adobe analytics and launch. 
Thank you ,

Level 4

Hi @InderpreetSin 

Glad to e-meet you!

I'm excited to have you as a mentee and look forward to supporting you in achieving your goal of passing the certification by the end of this quarter. 

Level 3

Thank you so much and look forward to learning from you

Level 2

Hi @ankitagarwal05  && my fellow aspirants,

Great to meet you all! My name is Achyuth, and I work as a Digital Analyst at Lenovo Bangalore. You might be familiar with our product, the ThinkPad by Lenovo,  widely used in our daily operations.

I have a total of 3 years of experience in the IT industry. Initially, I spent 5 months as a Software Developer at NTT Data, and for the past 2.5 years, I have been working as an Adobe Analytics Developer and Analyst. My day-to-day work involves configuring Web SDK rules and launching them, primarily using JavaScript code.

At Lenovo, my major projects focus on optimization and data quality. I am eager to learn more about Adobe Analytics and Launch from my mentor and colleagues.

Level 4

Hi @Achyuth19 

Glad to e-meet you!
I'm excited to have you as a mentee and look forward to supporting you in achieving your goal of passing the certification by the end of this quarter. 

Let's make the most out of this program.

Level 6

Hi @seanrobinson , @ankitagarwal05, and fellow aspirants,

I'm Kapil Rajoria, an AEM Developer at To The New a.k.a TTN, where I've gained over two years of experience. TTN, being my first company, introduced me to AEM/AEC, and I've been honing my skills there by working with various clients. In the process, I've developed a keen interest in AEC and its related web technologies.

I chose to enroll in this program to grow and learn more about Adobe Analytics. I love taking on challenges, and I've been actively contributing to the Experience League community for over a year now.

I'm very much looking forward to great mentorship and support, and I promise to give my 100%.

Level 4

Hi @kapil_rajoria 

Glad to e-meet you!

Let's make the most out of this program.

Level 2

Hello  @ankitagarwal05@seanrobinson and all the other fellow aspirants,

I'm Loïc, I guess I'm the least experienced of the cohort. I'm digital analyst based in Paris, France. It's a year since I've started working with the Adobe tools (Tags, Analytics and Target) on a regular basis. My day-to-day work involves configuring rules to collect relevant data on my client's websites using Adobe Tags and implementing some A/B test too using Tags and Adobe Target.

I can't wait to learn alongside you all and considerably improve my adobe skills fairly enough to get certified.

Thank you

Level 4

Hi @LoïcME 

Glad to e-meet you!

Let's work together to make the most of this mentorship, and I'm confident that we'll both learn and grow from this experience

Level 3

Hi @ankitagarwal05 

Greetings of the Day!

Please let us know where we should start our learning and what the topics for the first week are. Also, please do share tips and tricks for the same.

Apart from that, does anyone know any blog/article where I could learn the best explanation about hits, visits, page views, bounce rate, and all other terms related to web and mobile analytics etc? 

Level 4

Hello everyone, Nice to meet you all!

Let's start with a practice test of what we aim to achieve here and where we stand in our certification goal. 

Before I start posting the first tool kit, let's complete the following by Wednesday, July 31, 2024.

1. First, log in to the Adobe Credential Management System with your Adobe ID.
  2. Then, go to the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal to find your practice test.
  3. Search for Adobe Analytics Developer Certification (AD4-E213).
  4. Start a new test in Training Mode.
  5. Whenever you provide an incorrect answer, mark the error and verify the correct information in Adobe's official documentation.
  6. If you can find the answer, that's great. If not, let's initiate a discussion for those questions.

So, this will go in parallel while we review and start our tool kit. All the best!

Level 6

Hi @ankitagarwal05 For now I have finished the test in training mode. I was able to correctly answer only a few questions as I am new to the analytics. For the wrong answers, I have read as much as possible from the official docs about the question topic (not going into much details). This is the correct way right?

Level 4

Hi @kapil_rajoria , yes that is the correct way. The practice test was just to give you a feel of which level of questions you can expect in the exam and how you can prepare them. 

You can go to this link which is the Exam preparation guide which we will be focusing on upcoming weeks. 

Level 3

Hi @ankitagarwal05 

I enjoyed the task you assigned to us.

I have completed the practice test. The difficulty level of the questions was moderate. I must focus on the "Analytics in the Adobe Experience Cloud" section.

Currently, I do not have access to the Adobe Analytics environment. However, I will do my best to learn from the documentation and the official YouTube channel. If you have any better suggestions, please let me know.

Please advise on how I can improve my understanding of topics such as fpCookieDomainPeriods and Adobe Experience Cloud ID.

Thanks, Mentor!

Level 4

Hi @InderpreetSin 

Please use this link for preparation of this certification. Over the coming weeks, each section will be given its own emphasis for study and activities. You can definitely deep dive in the topics using Adobe Documentation and official YouTube channel, they are really helpful. 

For fpCookieDomainPeriods - 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/implementation/vars/config-vars/fpcookiedomainp... 

Adobe ECID - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/id-service/using/intro/overview 

Please review these documents and let me know if you have any questions or find anything difficult to understand.

Level 2

Hi @ankitagarwal05 , taking the mock test was helpful. I came close to passing the exam, and now I know where to focus to improve. I'll review the documentation to find solutions for the areas I missed, and if needed, I'll reach out to you for assistance.

Level 4

Hello everyone, 

Please bookmark this link , which is the main location for study, the Exam prep Guide. Over the coming weeks, each section will be given its own emphasis for study and activities. I encourage you to go through each section and get familiar with this material it will really help us in this program. 

ankitagarwal05_0-1722460470404.png

Level 3

Do we need to cover the above content only for the entire course?