Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Abhinav Puri] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Abhinav Puri (aka @abhinavpuri), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Abhinav Puri.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Abhinav, @abhinavpuri

1. ArunM
  2. Nicole_Ned_SA
  3. harrydurbha
  4. DhineshS1
  5. Girish_AnanthaKr
  6. ChungMan_Au
  7. Garvit Anand
  8. sharmilaB1

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Abhinav, @abhinavpuri and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Abhinav and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

50 Replies

Level 2

Hi @abhinavpuri ,

It is great to connect with you, a little bit about myself , I am Hari and I have 4 years of experience in adobe analytics while 6 years in web analytics and performance marketing. I have been fortunate to work with companies like Adobe as an web analyst and currently with Genpact India. My aim is to pass the certification by end of this quarter as this is the only thing that will a huge boost for my profile and career. I'm very much excited to mapped under you and i wish to learn and contribute as much as i can to this community. 

Regards

Durbha Shri Hari

Level 5

Hi @haridurbha ,

Glad to e-meet you!

I'm excited to have you as a mentee and am looking forward to supporting you in achieving your goal of passing the certification by the end of this quarter. It's a fantastic objective that will undoubtedly enhance your profile and career prospects.

Let's work together to make the most of this mentorship, and I'm confident that we'll both learn and grow from this experience

Level 5

Hi Aspirants -
@ArunM@Nicole_Ned_SA@DhineshS1@Girish_AnanthaKr 
@ChungMan_Au@sharmilaB1Garvit Anand

As we kick off our mentorship program, I would love for each of you to introduce yourselves. Please share a bit about your background, your current role, and your experience in the field of Adobe Analytics.

Also, if you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to ask. This is a great opportunity for us to learn from each other and make the most out of this mentorship journey.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Level 2

Hi @abhinavpuri,

Hope you are doing good!!

I’m excited to work with you. I have 3 years in web analytics field and currently working on Astrazeneca. I’m eager to deepen my skills in Adobe analytics and would love your guidance.

Looking forward to learning from you!

Level 5

Hi @DhineshS1,

I hope you're doing well too!

I'm thrilled to work with you as well. With 3 years in the web analytics field and your current role at AstraZeneca, you already have a strong foundation. I'm eager to help you deepen your skills in Adobe Analytics and provide any guidance you need.

Looking forward to our collaboration and to helping you achieve your goals!

Level 2

Hi,

I'm Sharmila, and I am currently working as a Digital Analyst at Xerago, where I have been for the past two years. I am reaching out because I am keen to learn from your expertise and experience in adobe analytics, and I believe that your guidance could greatly assist me in my professional development and get certification in adobe.I look forward to the possibility of connecting with you and learning from your invaluable experience.

Level 5

Hi @sharmilaB1,

Nice to meet you virtually!
It's great to hear from you. I'm more than happy to share my expertise and experience in Adobe Analytics to assist you in your professional development and help you achieve your certification goals.

Looking forward to connecting with you and supporting you on this journey.

Level 2

Hi @abhinavpuri ,

Hope you are doing well!

I am Arun Kumar and having 3+ years experience in analytics, currently working in DWAO as Programmer Analyst. I'm excited to be part of this mentorship program, eager to learn more from your experience.

Looking forward to our collaboration!

Level 5

Hi @ArunKu3,

Thank you for introducing yourself. Looking forward to connecting with you and supporting you on this journey.

Level 2

Hi this is Nicole. Great to meet you all. I am from South Africa where I work for Nedbank. My role is Analytics Owner where I manage the team who look after Adobe Analytics. I have been working with Adobe Analytics for a couple years now. A member in my team has actually been a Champion the past two years. I am also a mom of 3 and hence my time is limited but am determined to get this qualification this year!

Level 5

Hi @Nicole_Ned_SA ,

Glad to e-meet you!

It's wonderful to connect with you. Your role as an Analytics Owner at Nedbank sounds impressive, and it's great to hear about your experience managing the Adobe Analytics team.

Looking forward to engaging with you and learning from your experiences.

Level 2

Hi @abhinavpuri - quick question please. I see the exam prep guide mentions Data Workbench. But as far as I understand Data Workbench has been retired. Do we still need to know this for the exam?

Level 5

Hi @Nicole_Ned_SA ,

Adobe Workbench is retired December 31, 2023, so I assume there should not be any related questions, however I can check to confirm this with Adobe team. It might also depend on last time exam was refreshed.

Level 2

Hi @abhinavpuri - me again apologies. For the sample questions exam, can we take this more than once? I would like to take it initially to understand where I am lacking and need to focus. I would then like to take it again after I have studied further. Is there a limit to the number of times?

Level 5

Hi @Nicole_Ned_SA ,

Absolutely you can take sample question exam more than once. Feel free to attempt once and determine sections to focus on based upon results.

Good Luck!

Level 5
Hi Aspirants -

As we work towards our Business Practitioner Professional certification, there are four main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam. They are:

• Section 1: Business analysis (34%)
      • Given a business need/question, identify an appropriate reporting strategy to perform an analysis
      • Analyze data to answer business questions
      • Identify conversion funnels (as a concept to understand business analysis)
      • Consult the Solution Design Reference (SDR) to determine what data is available in reports
      • Analyze report data to summarize and draw conclusions
      • Recognize outliers and anomalies in reports

• Section 2: Reporting and dashboarding for projects (38%)
      • Consider the advantages of using specific visualizations based on a given scenario
      • Compare fallout and flow visualization
      • Apply the process to schedule and share Projects for different users and/or groups
      • Apply the process to look up and combine dimensions, metrics, date ranges, and segments
      • Apply the process to create a visualization
      • Given a scenario, determine the appropriate item to use
      • Report on marketing campaign performance

• Section 3: Segmentation and calculated metrics (19%)
      • Determine how to develop and configure basic segments using best practices
      • Apply the process to share segments with others in the organization
      • Apply segments to Projects and Components
      • Apply the process to generate basic calculated and/or segmented metrics

• Section 4: General tool knowledge and troubleshooting (9%) 
      • Understand different types of dimensions and parameters existing in Adobe Analytics (evars, props, and events)
      • Determine how to export data from Adobe Analytics

Level 5

Exam Prep Guide: Exam Prep Guide (rockinfo.com)

I would encourage all to review the exam sections and their weightage, review sample question to get yourself familiarize with question types. Feel free to post any queries you may have.

Good Luck!

Level 5
Hi Aspirants -

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Just checking, did you guys go through the Exam Prep Guide? looked at the sample questions? took the practice test? If you have any questions, post it here.

Level 5
Hi Aspirants -

To help you prepare well, Will try to post 1-2 question every week and all of you can try giving answers to validate your knowledge. Here's the first question for this week.

Quiz 1: Which of these report would help you see users (group of users) sharing common characteristics over a specified period?

A. Fallout
B. Flow report
C. Cohort Analysis
D. Segment Comparison

Post your reply with answers as A,B,C or D.