Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Get API credential in Excel

Employee

Hello,

to get the API credential we need to use in HTML the code available in: wsse.js.

How can I get this credential in Excel ? I would like to use the API in Excel (Real time, Report suites, and so on).  Any idea ?

regards

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

It sounds an awful lot like you're just looking for Report Builder: Adobe Report Builder

Could you let me know if that's what you're after? It's in essence a UI that lets you use the API to pull data into Excel.

Employee

Gigazelle, thanks for your reply. I know that we can do it with Report builder and I would like to use my own macro for API report (report builder) and not only. For api real time and the other API too. And report builder is dedicated to the API report

Employee

I am not quite sure I understand what you are looking for. Can you please provide more information?

Are you trying to determine what your credentials are for accessing the API? Or are you trying to figure out how to use Javascript inside of Excel? Unfortunately I am not sure how to program within Excel, but if you are looking for your credentials I can help. Perhaps it is something else altogether that you are looking for?