Hello everyone! Welcome to the Analysis Workspace community. This forum is where you can discuss features and ask questions for the product. Please keep in mind the following when posting:
- This subforum is for the Analysis Workspace tool only. If you're looking to create a thread on Adobe Analytics in general, click here.
- If you have a feature or enhancement request, the best place to submit them is our Ideas Exchange.
- If you're experiencing what you believe to be a bug, have a supported user file an incident with Customer Care. Provide specific steps to reproduce. The best way to do this is numbered steps, explaining each point in such a way that any user here on the forums would be able to follow those steps and clearly see the issue. Creating a thread can be helpful here as well so other customers can be informed of its status and resolution.
- Please treat your fellow community members with respect - you're welcome to disagree on topics, but flaming/trolling is not tolerated.
- If you have a question about using the tool:
- Provide as much detail as possible. The detail you provide is directly proportionate to the quality of an answer you receive.
- Spark a discussion with it. Is there a lack of documentation on the subject? Is the UI not intuitive enough? Chances are you're not the only one with your question, so as its discussed, we can improve the tool to answer similar questions in the future.
- If you post a duplicate question, please note that it may be subject to being closed. Our forums classify all closed threads (including duplicates) as spam, so don't feel alarmed or offended if you get an email stating your legitimate thread was considered spam.
- We are a global community, meaning you'll occasionally see posts written in other languages. Don't let the language barrier hinder you from participating in these threads; there is a translate button on each post that lets you see any post in the language you prefer. Feel free to respond in your native language, as other users can translate your post into their native language as well.
If you have any suggestions or recommendations on how we can improve the community here, please don't hesitate to let me know. Enjoy your time here in the community, and let's make Analysis Workspace the future of Adobe Analytics!