Expand my Community achievements bar.

For "Create Custom Date Range," what time zones are the times in (in a freeform project)?

Level 2

I want to find viewers of a page from time of market close to market open for a certain time period and need to know if I should set times in PST or EST to accommodate for the time difference (markets are open 9:30 AM - 4 PM EST).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Each suite has a time zone configured... you would have to check the settings to know which time zone it's configured for.

While each suite can technically only have a single time zone, you can create Virtual Suites which can be configured for a time zone different to the parent suite.

To check the configured time zone, go to Admin > Report Suites (choose the Report Suite) > Edit Settings > General > General Account Settings

Level 2

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much! Was able to figure it out Additionally, I was wondering how to make a bar chart comparing data from 3 different freeform tables (each modeling a different section within 3 different websites)? Each freeform table has Site Section with page name as a breakdown (these are the dimensions). For my column of metrics, I have a custom date range and am tracking visits.

I want to display the breakdown of visits for these 3 different website sections in a bar chart and also display the amount of views combined across all 3. To display the breakdown, I have been trying to make the results from each freeform table into a segment and then pulling the 3 segments into another table to visualize. However, I can only select one-page worth of data results to pull into a segment (some of my freeform data results have 1,111 results and I can't find a way to include all of these results in the segments).

Do you know how to fix this or if there is an easier way to do this? (create segments for each of my 3 freeform tables to visualize each of their data side by side in a bar chart? And also add up the total visits across each freeform table within that bar chart?)