Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Cannot set up the training environment for onsite learning

Level 1

I am now having onsite training for adobe analytics in on demand programme (Analytics: Interface: Foundations for Dev (OD)). In the training session it is required to access to training environment and do the exercise. However, I canneither find the training request form nor version 15 in the login page.

Does anyone also have the same problem?

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

I'm not sure which training you're referring to - I tried looking it up but to no avail. Is there a URL you can link me to in order to find out more information about this training?

Level 1

I have the exact same problem. I am doing the on-demand training for developer.

In Foundation Learning > Adobe Analytics Interface for Developer

Then in the course of Analytics: Interface Overview

We have the first step of Instructions for Logging into the Training Environment

In there we see these instructions:

Overview
To complete the exercises in this course, you will need access to a training environment. Ifyou have not done so already, follow the instructions below to request access.

How to Log in

1. Follow the link on Adobe Digital University or the Solution Partner Portal to fill outthe training request form.
Note: Please allow up to five business days to process your request. If you don't

see a response, make sure you check your spam folder.

2. Once you’ve received your login credentials, go to my.omniture.com and log in.

Where is the link for the training request form? How do I get access to the training environment to continue this course?