Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Speed Recommendation

Level 2

I recently heard about a tool called Speed recommendation, in AMO. Can someone please guide me as to what it is and its use?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suzanne,

Spend Recommendation Tool helps to identify the optimal spend distribution across optimized and active portfolios with the same objective and currency. This distribution of spend is made in order to maximize the revenue for the chosen Portfolio set.

Spend recommendations and click projections are shown for portfolios with the objective Maximize Clicks, whereas spend recommendations and revenue projections are shown for all other objectives.

Hope this answers your Question.

-Ritika Mahajan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suzanne,

Spend Recommendation Tool helps to identify the optimal spend distribution across optimized and active portfolios with the same objective and currency. This distribution of spend is made in order to maximize the revenue for the chosen Portfolio set.

Spend recommendations and click projections are shown for portfolios with the objective Maximize Clicks, whereas spend recommendations and revenue projections are shown for all other objectives.

Hope this answers your Question.

-Ritika Mahajan