Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Performance issues in AMO

Employee

Hi, I am using Adobe Media Optimizer but it does not seem to work properly on my machine. It occasionally responds very slow and sometimes the display is not shown properly. I am using Google Chrome 8. How can I fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

At the risk of sounding like Tech support, clear your cache/cookies, and log out then login to AMO again to see if that helps.  If you are still experiencing some display issues do the following:

1. Get in contact with your account management team and notify them of the issue.
  2. If you need to surface the issue quickly, do the following:
    1. Click on the Question mark button at the top right hand corner of AMO. 
    2. Select "Provide Feedback". 
    3. Describe the issues you are seeing including what pages in AMO you are seeing the issues, what data is affected, and how to replicate the issue you are seeing.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Dhanya,

Sometimes the AMO UI gets slow , does not load properly. This has been raised to Adobe Product team. Hopefully we should get the resolution soon.

Regards

Ritika

Correct answer by
Level 2

At the risk of sounding like Tech support, clear your cache/cookies, and log out then login to AMO again to see if that helps.  If you are still experiencing some display issues do the following:

1. Get in contact with your account management team and notify them of the issue.
  2. If you need to surface the issue quickly, do the following:
    1. Click on the Question mark button at the top right hand corner of AMO. 
    2. Select "Provide Feedback". 
    3. Describe the issues you are seeing including what pages in AMO you are seeing the issues, what data is affected, and how to replicate the issue you are seeing.