Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to deal with low ROI?

Level 2

I came to know that on weekends my ads are not generating good ROI. What can I do to save money for days when my ROI I below par?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Parth,

Couple of options you can try in AMO a) Choose 'Day of the week' strategy in your portfolios budget settings. This help you phase out your budget targets accordingly and optimize your portfolio. As a result, budget is spend more on the days specified and provide good ROI and in control on days when return is experienced lower comparatively such as on weekends or holiday period.   b) Spend strategy can also be specified as ' ROI ' where AMO's technology will work towards and spend accordingly. Both options may help you save some money on days or campaigns where return is not great.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nidhi 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Parth,

Couple of options you can try in AMO a) Choose 'Day of the week' strategy in your portfolios budget settings. This help you phase out your budget targets accordingly and optimize your portfolio. As a result, budget is spend more on the days specified and provide good ROI and in control on days when return is experienced lower comparatively such as on weekends or holiday period.   b) Spend strategy can also be specified as ' ROI ' where AMO's technology will work towards and spend accordingly. Both options may help you save some money on days or campaigns where return is not great.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nidhi