Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Exclude Dates

Employee

Hi Everyone,

There are some days where our data is affected by some external factors like a public holiday etc. I want to exclude data for certain dates so that it does not affect our Cost & Revenue models. How can I do that in media optimizer?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Ishitaa,

Click on the portfolio settings and select the dates on the calendar from cost model and revenue model sections of campaign that you want to exclude and save to apply changes. If you click one time on the date/date range, the date will be selected with green color and excluded locally means from just that portfolio, if you click twice on that date/date range the date will be selected with blue color and will be excluded globally means from all portfolio in your account.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Nidhi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Ishitaa,

Click on the portfolio settings and select the dates on the calendar from cost model and revenue model sections of campaign that you want to exclude and save to apply changes. If you click one time on the date/date range, the date will be selected with green color and excluded locally means from just that portfolio, if you click twice on that date/date range the date will be selected with blue color and will be excluded globally means from all portfolio in your account.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Nidhi