Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Domain Optimization

Level 2

Is Domain optimization possible in AMO? How can I save money from its use?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suzanne,

I'm considering your query is specific to AMO Display. If yes, please refer to the below and try it out.

From 'Domain Referral Report' under Advanced Reports drop down option, you can refer to all the domains & sites which are performing or non performing ones for respective campaigns/portfolios.

You can utilize your money by optimizing campaigns by including and excluding the respective domains at Ad strategy level. You can even manage your bids for performing & non performing ones. Notably, this will help to improve the campaign performance and get better ROI for your campaigns.

Hope this answers your query!

Thanks,Saurabh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suzanne,

I'm considering your query is specific to AMO Display. If yes, please refer to the below and try it out.

From 'Domain Referral Report' under Advanced Reports drop down option, you can refer to all the domains & sites which are performing or non performing ones for respective campaigns/portfolios.

You can utilize your money by optimizing campaigns by including and excluding the respective domains at Ad strategy level. You can even manage your bids for performing & non performing ones. Notably, this will help to improve the campaign performance and get better ROI for your campaigns.

Hope this answers your query!

Thanks,Saurabh