Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager and Adwords RLSA

Former Community Member

Hi

I was wondering if its possible to use Adobe to bid differently on mobile users according to their OS, but not for previous visitors, but for new users, user who haven't visited my website yet. So the final outcome Im looking for is a way to bid differently per OS on Mobile on Search for new users.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

As AdWords is a URL destination, AAM fires the AdWords tag every time a user qualifies for the mapped segment comprising of at least 1 onsite trait.

In the use case mentioned, you would want to send out standalone 3rd party data for new users to AdWords for which you want to bid differently. Unfortunately, this kind of segment can’t be sent via a URL destination as the tag will not fire unless the user visits the site and qualifies for segment.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

As AdWords is a URL destination, AAM fires the AdWords tag every time a user qualifies for the mapped segment comprising of at least 1 onsite trait.

In the use case mentioned, you would want to send out standalone 3rd party data for new users to AdWords for which you want to bid differently. Unfortunately, this kind of segment can’t be sent via a URL destination as the tag will not fire unless the user visits the site and qualifies for segment.