Expand my Community achievements bar.

Your Top 5-10 Reports

Level 5
Greetings, this inquiry is for Marketing and/or Creative groups whether in house or agency. What are your organization's top 5-10 marketing reports via Workfront? How actively are your top 5-10 reports being used? Are you doing any roll-up reporting from multiple Groups to an Instance? If so, what types? Actively used? Useful? What is your personal favorite active report and why? Tammie Bouchard
1 Reply

Level 4
Hi Tammie, Wow this is a hard questions. There are so many useful reports that our instance uses in Workfront but I will do my best to narrow it down. 1. We have our reports mostly located and grouped on Dashboards so that the reports are grouped by "like" work and usefulness. We use a User Dashboard for our Creative Team and Project Managers to help manage their work by having reports that only show tasks that are ready to start and grouped by priority, projects that the user is on/owns, missing hours, proofs, and submitted requests. We also use a Leadership Dashboard that is grouped by fiscal year as well as cumulative that shows our project volumes as well as what type of work is being done and in which quarter. We also have a dashboard for our Analytics queues that works with the work that is submitted for that group, similar to our User Dashboard. We also have a System Admins dashboard that has reports like usability and missing custom forms that we review. 2. I think that the reports to help manage the work on the User Dashboard are probabaly our most used and accessed. The voumes reports on our Leadership Dashboard are also helpful to realign us with our department goals and our mostly used by our senior leadership team. So I would say those are our two most frequently used dashboards and reports. 3. We seperate our work by the request queues that are used to enter requests so we don't have an overall report that shows how all of Workfront is being used because they are related to different functions within our department. But I think the overall volumes reports that we use for our Creative queue and our Analytics queue are useful in seeing what work is coming in and how long it is taking to complete. We also have a few User Reports to help us see who is using Workfront and how often. 4. My personal favorite report is our Task By User - Priority report. I helped create it and it shows the tasks that are ready to start where it is either the first tasks of a project or all the predecessors have been met. This report also groups by priority so that the user is better able to manage and sort their work. I hope this helps and if you need more specifics please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Jessie Dantin Mercy Health