Expand my Community achievements bar.

Frozen Project Percent Complete

Level 4
Randomly a project's percent complete value will freeze and can't be updated until some clicks Project Actions > Recalculate Timeline. For example, we have a lot of projects where all of the tasks are at 100% complete and the project status is set to Complete, but the project's percent complete is showing at less than 100%. I can not find a reason for when it does or doesn't happen. This is happening with multiple users. Is anyone else having this issue? Some of the project settings: Completion mode = Automatic Summary completion mode = Automatic Update type = Automatic and On Change In the system settings we have the project setting "Estimate at Completion" set to "Calculate at project level" Denver Lemont Cardinal Health
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Denver, On a call this morning with a client in Europe, we observed that a Project that was in a Cancelled state also required a manual Recalculate Timeline. I surmised that Workfront might have (new) logic that (justifiably) omits recalculating Timelines on Projects that are Cancelled. If so, perhaps the same is true for Projects that are Closed. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 5
We also have this problem. After spending some time with Workfront's customer support the only answer they gave was to recalculate the timeline. It didn't sound like they thought it was a large problem with the system. Aileen Aileen Taylor Cell Signaling Technology