Expand my Community achievements bar.

Would like to connect around in-house creative review setup/best practices (not specifically Workfront-related)

Level 3

Not specifically Workfront-related: I'm looking for info on how creative organizations handle in-house creative reviews (copy/design mainly). We have a process that isn't broken, but it's not easily scaleable. Our reviewers are maxed out time-wise, which could become a blocker for us. I have some ideas, but I'd like to connect with others to see how they handle this in their organization, what's working and not. Happy to share what we do and our takeaways as well. We can do this via email, zoom, etc. Or we can do it here if others are interested in this topic.

2 Replies

Level 2

Yes, very interested. We've been working with our review process for almost 2 years in Workfront. I'm actually trying to refresh and streamline now. Can Zoom or email.

Employee

@Kristin Farwell‚ is hosting a creative agencies user group on May 19 and while the topic is already selected, you both might be able to use the breakout meetings to chat about this - or maybe this could be a topic for a future user group for the creative agencies folks out there!