Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Workfront would like to enable the 20.3 email changes a few days before general release for a small group of customers. If you are willing to be part of this early release group for the email changes, please reply below. Thank you!

Level 2

We are making a few changes to modernize email as part of the 20.3 release. These changes are available now in preview for all customers. We would like to expand this to a few customers in production to collect additional feedback about rollout with the 20.3 release.

Outbound email changes: All email from Workfront will come from notifications@my.workfront.com. This includes automated alerts and user to user communication.

Previously, System administrators could add a custom email address in the Email Setup area.

An authentication mechanism "DKIM" will be included in outgoing email to enhance security.

All email will be sent from Workfront servers. Previously, System administrators could configure a custom SMTP server.

Inbound email POP reply changes: System administrators will no longer have the ability to configure a custom POP email server for incoming email replies to notifications.

If you are willing to be part of this early release group for the email changes, please reply below. Thank you!

Mindy Anderson, Product Manager

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This beta is now closed. Thanks for your support!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

I'm in, Mindy; thanks.

For full disclosure, my side agenda is to try to find a workaround to temporarily "suspend all emails", which I used to be able to do by temporarily putting in a "FAKE" outbound mail server name.

Regards,

Doug

Level 2

Hello Community! I'm looking for a few more customers who are willing to have the 20.3 email changes as detailed above released to their production environment this week.

Please reply here if you're interested or you can email me: mindyanderson@workfront.com

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 2

This beta is now closed. Thanks for your support!