Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Research: Talk to us about Access Levels and Permissions!

Employee

Hi Everyone,

I'm working with one of our designers, Astghik Aghabekyan, to learn more about how people assign access levels for new licenses and use permissions when sharing in Workfront. Many of you filled out a survey on these areas not too long ago, and we’re super grateful for the feedback you provided in that! Now we’re looking to talk to some customers for more specifics on how you’re using access levels and permissions, as well as pain points in these areas.

If you already signed up to be contacted in the survey, you may have already been asked directly to participate in this study (or may have already spoken with Astghik and Lilit), so there’s no need to sign up here. Right now, we’re just looking for anyone who has feedback in this area, but who might not have filled out the survey/been contacted to participate.

If you’re interested in speaking with us on this topic, you can sign up for a 45-minute slot here: https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/access-levels

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks everyone!

Best,

Dani

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We're still hoping to talk to a few more people about access levels and sharing/permissions! We'd love to hear about how you're using access levels and sharing as well as any pain points you have in these areas.

Thanks,

Dani