Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Workfront Research Survey: Project Templates

Employee

Hi Everyone,

Matt Mitchell (Product Manager) wants to understand what project templates you rely on in order to run your business. This is a short survey, so if you are responsible for building or maintaining project templates, please complete it!

Thanks, as always, for your participation!

Elissa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thank you to everyone who participated in this survey!

I've enjoyed digging through your responses. On the whole, you have validated where we felt the priorities would be. There were a couple of great comments that have expanded our thinking.

I am very pleased with the outcome and can't express how much I appreciate your involvement.

At this point we will consider this survey closed. Of course, if you have thoughts on priority project templates Workfront should make available to our user base, I am still open to that input.

Matt Mitchell

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Thanks everyone who has filled out this survey so far! If you haven't taken it yet, we'd love to hear from you!

Employee

Thank you to everyone who has already responded.

I am still looking for more responses to this survey.

As a customer, the input you provide with regard to project templates to be included in the Best Practices catalog is so helpful to us and the community.

~ Matt Mitchell

Correct answer by
Employee

Thank you to everyone who participated in this survey!

I've enjoyed digging through your responses. On the whole, you have validated where we felt the priorities would be. There were a couple of great comments that have expanded our thinking.

I am very pleased with the outcome and can't express how much I appreciate your involvement.

At this point we will consider this survey closed. Of course, if you have thoughts on priority project templates Workfront should make available to our user base, I am still open to that input.

Matt Mitchell