Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Research Survey: Mobile

Employee

The survey is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Hi Everyone!

Do you or anyone at your company use Workfront's mobile app? If so, we'd love to hear from you! And, if you've never used the mobile app but want to take the survey, feel free! We have a few questions about the mobile apps you do use.

Thanks, as always, for your participation!

Elissa

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey guys, first want to introduce myself, I am the Product Manager over Workfront's mobile solutions and thanks a lot for this feedback, we are evaluating this in two ways, first in terms of effort and second in the actual value for other customers, and even now by just looking at the data I can say that many of our customers use comments when entering timesheet.

So once again Chris thanks for pointing this out, as Elissa said I will come back with more details on exact release time date in coming weeks.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee

Still looking for respondents if you're interested! We want to hear if you've used our Mobile apps.

Level 6

@Elissa Lauber‚ sadly we don't use the Apps since there is one thing missing that is super-crucial for agencies that need to re-invoice the work done to clients and it would be so simple to add this functionality to the apps:

Add a comment to a timesheet entry

Do you think this will be available sometimes soon?

Employee

@Chris Budgen‚ Let me pass along this request to the mobile team. I'm not sure what's on the roadmap, but I will find out!

Employee

@Chris Budgen‚ I messaged the PM over Mobile and he said they can do this in an upcoming release. He is going to assess the level of effort this will require and will share an exact release timeline once he's done this.

Level 6

That sounds very promissing! Thank you som uch for passing this along and please be so kind and keep me posted :-)

Employee

@Vardan Aslanyan‚ I think you saw this, but if you could give Chris an update once you know, that would be great!

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey guys, first want to introduce myself, I am the Product Manager over Workfront's mobile solutions and thanks a lot for this feedback, we are evaluating this in two ways, first in terms of effort and second in the actual value for other customers, and even now by just looking at the data I can say that many of our customers use comments when entering timesheet.

So once again Chris thanks for pointing this out, as Elissa said I will come back with more details on exact release time date in coming weeks.