Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Research Initiative: Improve Workflows

Employee

Hi Everyone,

The user experience (UX) team has a new initiative to fix some of our most problematic workflows and we need your help! We are looking for non-Workfront users at your company to help us improve the following workflows:

• Update stream/update work
  • Review and approve a document
  • Drive document progress (Contributor)
  • Navigating work objects
  • Building out work (i.e., assign tasks, timeframes, budgets)
  • Completing a task

Ideally, want to score each workflow with non-Workfront users, the designers will generate solutions, and then we'd like to reconnect with the same people in about a month to see if we've solved the problem (i.e., re-score the workflows). We expect to talk to people for about 45 minutes each session and we'd love to do this in the next few weeks if possible.

If you know of anyone who would be willing to help us, please fill out the form below. Or, you can simply send this form to anyone interested and he/she can fill it out with his/her contact information.

http://survey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bQUjiybIddmDdJ3

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks everyone! The survey is now closed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone!

We're still looking for non-Workfront users to help us improve our workflows. If you know of anyone who would be willing to talk to us for about 45 minutes (now and again in a month), please send him/her the link above!

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!

Elissa

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks everyone! The survey is now closed.