Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Reports

Level 1

Quick question about Workfront reports – is it possible to pull the number of projects, programs and/or tasks for prior year? I need to show resource allocation in 2022 by January 31st, and can’t seem to get the old reports to work.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, you can always pull these based on your report filters. If you have existing reports that no longer work, I imagine they're using fields that have been changed/deleted and cause your report to break. If you have manage access on the report(s), from the report go to Report Actions > Edit > then check out your filters. 
You can use filters for when tasks/projects were completed (either actual or planned completion) and there's an option for 'past year' or 'last year' or you can set custom dates, alongside any other filters you want.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, you can always pull these based on your report filters. If you have existing reports that no longer work, I imagine they're using fields that have been changed/deleted and cause your report to break. If you have manage access on the report(s), from the report go to Report Actions > Edit > then check out your filters. 
You can use filters for when tasks/projects were completed (either actual or planned completion) and there's an option for 'past year' or 'last year' or you can set custom dates, alongside any other filters you want.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )