Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront - Jira integration

Level 1
Hi all, Is there anyone out there that has integrated Workfront and Jira either with Fusion or separately via api? Would love to connect or hear about your experiences. We are using Workfront for managing our IT requests but are also transitioning to agile. Thank you. Linda Maguire Director, PMO Guild Mortgage Company 858-627-3623 Lmaguire@guildmortgage.net Sent from my iPad
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1
Hi Linda, Were you able to integrate Workfront with Jira? I'd love to hear about the process and get your perspective on the integration capabilities. Was the integration process simple, or more complex? is your team happy with the integration? What is the biggest benefit of the integration? What needs the most improvement with the integration? Thank you! Dana Landes Project Manager SEI dlandes@seic.com Dana Landes SEI Investments Inc.