Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront 20.3 Release

Level 5

This week we roll out our 20.3 release! You can find more information about the release on the new Product Release page, which includes downloadable content to share with your organization like the 20.3 Datasheet. Please reference the status.workfront.com page for the release timing for your instance. All functionality will be enabled by Friday, August 14th.

If you have questions that arise this week about any of the new features in the 2020.3 release, please comment below and I'll be sure to address them or get the right people here to respond.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

22 Replies

Level 6

We are currently working on changing the system so that it does not add a user to a workflow when opening up the document details page but only when they open the proof. This change will be introduced next 3 Sept at which point your system will be updated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you and your users

Level 10

Hei @Josh Boston‚

I heard about the price from Workfront contact person. From my understanding, this is quite expensive add-on / accessory for small and middle level of company. Because it not very practical to charge more for add-on items or accessories. Which is a road block for the organisation to implement such as company have plan license less than 25 or 30.

Also, from practicality point of view the scenario planner is best to dealt among top level executive in management time for future steps and forecast. From my opinion, it should be license wise. For example an organisation has 25 plan licenses but only 5 people need to work and finalise project investment or ongoing project expense evaluation with respect to timeline and resources, then bets option to pay for only those 5 plan licenses. Which makes more logical.

Otherwise, the accessory will cost more than actual plan license cost.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Kundan Kumar.