Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Why is it no longer possible to adjust the border colour for the top navigation section in setup branding? I could do this in the Classic Workfront so we've lost ability to personalise the look of the tool.

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Richard,

The pendulum of whose branding matters most has swung several times over the years:

• (tick) a long time ago, one of the then "AtTask" features was that you could tailor the header to match your own corporate branding (logo and colors)
  • (tock) quite some time ago, that was removed in favor of reinforcing the (new) Workfront brand
  • (tick) some time ago (conceding mounting pressure from clients), Classic Workfront revived the Setup > Branding features to which you are referring
  • (tock) recently, with a focus on a modern and minimalist style to refresh the New Workfront Experience, with client branding -- or at least the trim line colours (note: caught and preserved your "u" there, btw, as I'm in Calgary 😉) lost (for now) in that transition

Following the pattern, I suspect it will return at some point, should enough clients request its reinstatement.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Hi Richard, it sounds like you're one of those people who cares about the look, feel, consistency and control of the user experience. If so, take a look at WFPro Navigation, a package that was developed with the intent of creating a controlled user interface and a framework for connecting solutions in the instance. Here's a glimpse of how I use it across a couple of instances I use daily. --Narayan

0690z000008KSJvAAO.png