Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Who is my community manager? I need to submit a support request.

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Luna,

It looks like there was a little hiccup between your account and the backend, but we got it working now. Can you try again?!

Thanks,

Kyna

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Luana,

I can help you with this.

Here's the answer:

If you want to submit a support request, you need to be listed as an Authorized Support Contact in your organization. If you are, then you just need to visit https://one.workfront.com/s/support and you'll see the form there to submit a ticket (if you're logged in to Workfront One).

If you're not yet listed as an Authorized Support Contact for your organization, you can ask those at your organization who are ASC's to have them add your or submit a support ticket on your behalf. If you don't know who those people are, feel free to call customer support 844-306-4357 and they can try to help you out over the phone!

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 2

Hi Kyna,

Thank you for the prompt reply! The good news is that I am the ASC for my organization. The bad news is the message that pops up on the page: "Looks like you don’t have access to create a case. Ask your community manager for access" after I clicked the link provided. What am I missing here?

So sorry for the headache, I'm new here!

Thank you,

Luana I.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Luna,

It looks like there was a little hiccup between your account and the backend, but we got it working now. Can you try again?!

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 2

Kyna, it works now! Thank you so much for your help!

Employee

Wonderful! So glad. Thanks for posting!