Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

What topics would you like to connect on at Summit?

Level 3

Because it’s both virtual and free, Adobe Summit will draw a larger and more diverse audience together this year than ever before. And the Community at Summit will give you a unique chance to connect with subject matter experts from both Workfront and Adobe as well as peers in your own industry and others offering wide-ranging product knowledge and insights.

Today, Adobe launched an interactive networking platform called Braindate that will enable you to engage and interact with Summit attendees, expanding your learning and your network. “It’s not just the content that draws people to Summit, but the ability to network and interact with experts at Adobe, and also your peers,” says Product Marketing Manager Vebeka Guess. The Braindate platform helps you find and start discussions with your peers. Easily create topics and host one-to-one or small group meetings. We encourage you to browse the topic of “Workfront” and book meetings with others to share your knowledge and build new relationships or feel free to launch your own Braindate topic.

There are already 30+ networking sessions, or Braindates, that have been initiated by Workfront employees or customers for networking during Summit. Some sessions have already reached capacity so don’t delay, search for Workfront Braindates and register today to secure your spot. Below are just a few of the Workfront Braindates available to join:

We look forward to connecting virtually in just a few short weeks. Don’t wait. Take the leap into Adobe Summit.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

I am so excited to see so many wonderful Workfront community members hosting and participating in Braindates, @Monique Evans‚ @Teale McCleaf‚ @Nancy Conroy‚ @Skye Hansen‚ @Nick Zappas‚ whowere all mentioned by Whitney, but who else can you find on there, there are at least 17 more people who have created Braindates to talk about Workfront! When I just looked today we have 30 Workfront-focused Braindate topics for the choosing! Can't wait to see you all take advantage of these great opportunities!

Level 7

Hi @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ ,

Maybe I missed it, but is there a session for what's coming next for Workfront? Usually there is something like that.

Thanks!

Employee

Hi Sarah!

Do you mean what's coming next in terms of roadmap? If so, I believe that type of content will be in what's called "Sneaks", coming Wednesday morning (April 28) at 9 am Pacific time.

@Whitney Vincent‚ might know more or different than me.

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 7

Gotcha - I am in that one, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a Workfront specific one that I was missing - thank you!