Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

What's your favorite feature or function of Workfront?

Employee

I've heard some people say they love custom forms, some love a specific report, some love other things... my favorite is the calendars. It really helps me get a visual of the work I have coming up!

I'd love to hear yours!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

As an Admin, I love having my own To-Do List project.

I create recurring tasks for those things that I need to do or check on regularly (or yearly so I don't forget about them!) and issues for those one-off items. I also use both the Outlook and Slack integrations to push requests that come in through those avenues directly into my to-do list, generally as issues.

I no longer have an email inbox full of messages that I've marked as unread because I still need to do something with them or sticky notes all over my desk of things I need to do.

I used to keep a prioritized to-do list in OneNote, but still had all those unread emails with the full info on each item, with the Outlook integration a copy of that email is put into the issue documents so I've still got it for reference but I put the relevant info in the description. And I'd have to occasionally re-prioritize that OneNote list. Now I just change due dates as needed and Home updates with my new planned completion dates!

Level 7

I'm slightly embarrassed that this never occurred to me. Heading to set one of these up shortly, thank you for the idea!

Level 8

My favorite thing to use/create in Workfront are calculated fields and valueexpressions, and of course reporting!

Level 7

For me, it's the Custom Forms without any hesitation. The ability to collect, report and use business-custom data on the fly sets Workfront light-years ahead of the other PM systems I've worked on in the past. We've been able to yank our teams out of crazy back and forth emails to simple forms that make sure all the info needed flows efficiently and correctly between teams.