Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What filter do i use to run a baseline task report on only one project (even though it is dependent through issues on resolving other projects).

Level 1

I am running a baseline task report for a specific project. My issue is that when i run it, it qualifies data from an issue on another project (that my specific project is resolving)... I don't want that data. I only want the data from my specific project for its baseline. What filter logic can i use in order to exclude the other linked issue (linked through resolving item to my project)

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi - if it is just for one project, have you thought about doing a view inside the project? Like for Slippage or Date Compare requests, I just have them as views on the project that PM team can look at anytime.

Level 1

I tried using the view Baseline variance for duration & planned work but i run into problem when there are multiple baselines (ie re-baselining after scope changes) and i want to see the changes in baseline over time. So i was trying the report approach. I thiink that view is just showing me the last baseline taken.

Level 10

Interesting... But if you do a baseline task report, you won't get the current information, right?

I'm looking at a report and I used the filter Baseline >> Project ID equals {My test project} and I'm not seeing info about the issue that project is resolving.

Can you share what info you are seeing?