Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What 3 things should a new system admin know?

Employee

Hey y'all, I was having a conversation with some of my clients the other day and they were wondering what was most important for them to do as a new Workfront System Admin... I threw these three things out there as a place to start... what did I miss?

1) Bookmark links you will be frequently using

· One.workfront.com – You can find more than 2,500 articles to answer questions you or your team may have here

· One.workfrot.com/community- connect with other administrators and start discussions with them about Workfront

· One.workfront.com/training – never stop learning you can always find more training including guides, support materials and videos.

2) Take Inventory.

· Map out the various teams using Workfront at your company and begin to take inventory on the ways each one is currently utilizing Workfront. What reports are they leveraging? What workflows are in place today? Is there a set of standard processes/established governance?

3) Make a plan.

· Once you have identified the ways your teams are using Workfront you can identify trends and ways to optimize. Get a roadmap with goals in place. The resources you bookmarked will make it easy to keep up with the latest features, integrations and industry trends to ensure your teams are getting the most value possible out of Workfront!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies