Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

WFPro Live 4 - Wednesday, October 2nd @ 1-2 PM Eastern

Level 10

Hello Community!

WFPro Live 4 is set for this Wednesday at 1pm Eastern. The agenda is stacked with presentations from my returning guest @Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore and I that you won't want to miss.

Also, be sure to subscribe to the WFPro YouTube Channel and follow WFPro on Twitter for the latest updates. I hope to see you at the meeting!

Thanks,

Narayan‚

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Here's a sneak peek of some of the new developments I'll be demonstrating tomorrow for those who can make it:

0690z000008K943AAC.png

Level 10

Good afternoon,

WFPro Live 4 has been uploaded to the WFPro YouTube channel. It's packed with content, but one of the best topics was on an auto-advancing agenda. If you'd like to see how meetings can be perfected with Workfront, you've gotta watch this part of the session.

Look out for updates to the agenda for WFPro Live 5 next week. For those of you who joined live today, thanks for tuning in!

Narayan