Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WF issues??

Employee
Hi All, I am having random user issues today - some are not seeing any updates (blank screen) and others are not able to edit tasks (whoops error). We are able to fix this by having them clear their cache. Did something happen? Thanks, Sarah Sarah Nau
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

28 Replies

Level 7
I had a user today, using Chrome, were the Updates tab was blank. We submitted a ticket and was told to have them clear cache/cookies, which solved the issue. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 7
Update: More of my users are reporting this issue today - Update tab blank. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 3
We had the same issues and it seemed to be resolved by clearing cache. However, it seems like a lot of random things are not working as expected....Search within the Task List from Home isn't working, reactivating users isn't working, tasks in Home are displaying information from two different layout templates. We have support tickets open for each of these. Amber Dallapiazza The Home Depot

Employee
We are still experiencing issues today - users that cleared their cache yesterday are having to do it again today. We noticed random reports getting a 'Whoops' error yesterday then coming back within minutes. Not sure what is going on but very frustrating for end users. I have opened a ticket on this as well. Sarah Nau

Level 1
I have users in the UK and CA that can't see the updates tab, even after clearing Cache in Chrome. Corinna Jevons - Capability Source CapabilitySource

Level 5
Us as well :(, in our APAC Region and here in NA, I've submitted a WF Support ticket awaiting reply Denise Newman Mouser Electronics

Level 4
I had an issue last week with all calendar entries showing as "undefined". Support suggested clearing cache in Chrome too, but it appears the issue fixed itself overnight, so I don't know if it was cache related or not. Leigh Hasty

Level 1
We are also having the same intermittent issues. Yesterday we had user that cleared their cache and cookies and resolved the issue. Today we have had a different group of users that clearing cache, cookies and trying different browsers is not resolving the issues. We have submitted a support ticket as well. Syd Biesinger

Level 8
We have users reporting that they cannot see the Updates tab and cannot log time. They're all in Chrome. Mohini Sinha, CSM Project Coordinator Excelsior College

Employee
Hello all! We are trying to track all of these issues, so if you can, please submit a support ticket so we can track it and make sure you get the most recent updates. Thank you! Kyna

Level 10
Hi folks, For those of you for whom Updates are a critical component of your workflow, as a workaround (but perhaps even a permanent solution) to these intermittent page not rendering situations, I invite you to consider checking out @Narayan Raum 's "https://ddh.my.workfront.com/report/public/view?publicToken=x6u1T7zd_sTDk9QtM1J5LR62kPduYYzfp7FjXZP-vQ4WCm7__q8LOiFLYKkiTJU_yzTrmQX7uw3CeFA5phlN3aM2G77j_tcP&endcap" WFPro Catalog , and in particular, the WFPro Notes package, which you "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqIEE2o6v5M&feature=youtu.be&t=1887" see in action here , and "https://www.atappstore.com/App/wfpro-notes/Default.aspx" deploy to your domain from here . Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Employee
Hey Kyna - some of our issues were just momentary and then fixed themselves - such as reports not loading. We also had some users report that they couldn't edit tasks, but that was fixed with the cache clearing and we are no longer getting reports of this as an issue. Do you still want tickets on these? Sarah Nau

Level 10
We had experienced this yesterday and submitted a ticket immediately. They suggested clearing the cache and restarting Chrome then reboot the computer. I have hundreds of users who would not possibly do these "tricks". And it didn't work for me anyway, clearing the cache. or restarting Chrome. The updates page will load but after a few seconds 5-10 seconds wait. That's not efficient! Nor asking hundreds of users to reboot. I'm asking for our reps to escalate. Polly Co

Employee
Hi Sarah, We do want you to continue to submit tickets because our development team wants to continue to watch this and see how things are happening for you so they can make a good resolution. Thank you, Kyna

Level 1
How do you submit a ticket? I'll would be happy to open one. Our team is also experiencing this issue. Our team was only given the phone number to call if there is an issue.... Lindsey Greenlee Desert Financial

Employee
Hi Lindsey, Only the authorized support contact for your account can submit a ticket through our site. But you can call in and they will help you get that figured out if you don't know who that is for your account. Thanks, Kyna

Level 10

@Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore , thank you for bringing WFPro Notes to the forefront again. For the rest of the community, this is a package I suggest everyone install because it'll save you when your users aren't receiving emailed updates or aren't able to load them in the "Updates" tab. By sharing this dashboard with users, it's a great way to tell them "don't worry, we've got you covered" while you or they fix the problem. I've dropped a topic and installation recording in "https://tinyurl.com/WFProUniversityTopics" WFPro University Topics to demonstrate how easy it is to install and begin using. In fact, I'll probably be sending out an announcement to my users in the morning about the latest tool in the shed since they're social distancing.

Level 3
We're still experiencing this issue today and it is effecting more users than it did yesterday. Parker Cantu

Employee
Hello all, Thank you for letting us know and continuing to report this so we can work toward a resolution. We have a Workfront Support Engineer, @Adam Millet who will be helping us here in the Community by jumping in occasionally to help give perspective on where a support case would work or not, and even help troubleshoot on occasion. Adam - can you give us the latest here? Thank you all again! Kyna

Level 3
I can also say that we HAD the issue yesterday. It first manifested for me in the New Experience. Then I had a Work License user had an issue in Classic, and then finally I had a non-paid license user complain about not being able to access updates. I cleared my cache/history fully and it worked. The same for my Work License user. My non-paid license user got no resolution. I suspect, though, that it's an issue on his end. However, I have no way of verifying at this point (he's in one of our other offices across the state). The issue has not recurred for me...thankfully. Brandon Hamm Bravo Group