Expand my Community achievements bar.

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group - Introduce Yourself!

Level 10
Hello and welcome to the Atlanta User Group for Workfront. I look forward to meeting all of you here and in person when the time comes. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the group! I'll start with myself since I'm the first person here. My name is Narayan (pronounced Nuh-Ryan) Raum. I'm fairly new to the Atlanta metropolitan area. I'm really loving the scenery in the area with all of the mountains and lakes. I'm really not liking the traffic. Surprising I know! I took a contract job with SunTrust Bank's corporate office last fall as a Workfront administrator and am now a full-time employee at the bank in this role. Our implementation is about 650 plan/work users at this point and growing. Prior to this role, I managed an implementation of Workfront for the University of Florida for about two years, which had about 600 plan/work users. Needless to say, I live and breathe Workfront administration, which led to my desire to create this group. The community has been extremely useful to me and I've learned a lot from it already. I look forward to networking and sharing experiences with other local Workfront admins and users.
31 Replies

Level 7
Welcome Cedric! I, too, work in Norcross - my division provides Professional Services (software consulting).

Level 10
Hi Cedric. Welcome to the group! I work downtown at SunTrust bank, but live out in the Duluth/Norcross area. We'll be organizing an Atlanta user meetup real soon and hope to see you there. Congrats on the role change to PM. Narayan

Level 1

Hi Cedric. I also work downtown at GA Tech. Welcome to the group!

Thanks,

David

Level 2
Hi Cedric. I am the Traffic Manager/Project Manager at Kimberly Clark in Roswell. Welcome!

Level 1
Thanks David and I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang when the meet up happens.

Level 1
Thank you Leslie. I used to live in Cincinnati and while there I worked for a competitor of yours (P&G).

Level 1
Narayan, I see other user groups have badges, will Atlanta be getting one as well?

Level 9

Cedric,

I've got one being designed right now! Should have it on your profile in the next week or so.

Level 2

Hi everyone! I'm Dave Bryan and I work for Protective Life in Birmingham, Alabama and I'm our System Admin for the Advertising Compliance Dept. I've been involved with our Workfront process from the RFP. I wrote the necessary requirements and helped decide Workfront was the right choice for us. We switched databases from Lotus Notes to Workfront in September 2016, and the transition was very smooth. I've written every one of our reports and created all of our dashboards for our department and our Legal department to see into our processes.

I'll be heading to the Workfront Conference in April and I'm hoping to continue to learn more about these items as well. Happy to be a part of the community.

Also, any update on the ATL badge?