Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

We have several custom forms (projects & issues) that have been marked as inactive and no longer shared with people, but they are still visible and people can still select them from their requests dropdown?

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Miriam,

I took a look at this documentation article and it looks like "if you deactivate a custom form, the form does not display in any drop-down menus on the object. However, the form does still display on any object it is attached to." So you might need to remove the custom form from the objects where it still is? There's this related documentation article that might help.

If these aren't helpful, please let me know. Also, I know @Katherine Stibley‚ and @Heather Kulbacki‚ do a lot with custom forms, they might be able to give some pointers here as to what else to check. If I'm way off base, let me know!

Thanks,

Kyna

Community Advisor

Yes, if the form is still visible from the Requests dropdown, it must still be attached to a queue topic. You'd want to go into that request queue and review the queue topics there.

Level 3

This is an issue that I am running into, and I am a very green admin to this service. So how exactly would I know if I have 'Object Permissions" as my role? And is there more documentation for folks like me to better understand how to disable or enable objects?

Thanks!